The office suite par excellence
The most famous office suite is back and now with another new version. Office 2016 comes along with improvements to all the tools that are part of the suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...) that affect both its interface and its functioning.
Conceived for users who need to protect their documents whatever it takes
This new Office development is focused on developers and information technology experts, but as usual, the domestic user can also benefit from its features, which include Data Loss Protection to protect shared documents from use policy infractions.
There's no other office suite that can beat Office.
Main updates to Office's new version
- Tell Me function to locate functions on the toolbar.
- Support for document views at 250 and 300% for large screens.
- Improved user interface.
- Update to the application's themes and possibility to change them.
- Improvement to the image insertion system.
- Accessibility improvements.
- Integration of the association of documents in Outlook from the toolbar.
- Read-only mode in Excel.
- New Excel function to predict values.
- Protection against data loss.
- Multiple authentication.
Although there are other office suites that have given Office some competition, none of them can beat Microsoft Office, both due to the quality of its tools and the functions included in its application with each new version.
Applications included in Office:
- Lync (Business Skype).
- Requires an Internet connection to complete the installation.
- Requires that you sign up as an Office 365 user.
- This trial version lasts for 30 days but requires that you provide personal payment details.
Office Mobile Android 15.0.4522.2000
The Office version for Android
Office Mobile iPhone 1.2.2
Office for iOS